Wow, hard to say where to start with this one.Project was ten weeks late, Dale Hughes (The Refinishing Doctor located in Valdosta, GA, aka "Affordable Plumbing") added $50.00 to the bill at time of pick up for "storage", bathtub has two large flaws in enamel, I finally had to file a lawsuit against him in order to complete this fiasco.

Finally I found someone out of Tallahassee to remove the mess Dale created and refinish the bathtub.Absolute nightmare to work with, avoid like the plague, his work / work ethic / honesty are literally the worse that I have ever encountered with any company in my life.

Had an Experience with The Refinishing Doctor?

Comments

Hahira, Georgia, United States #1324168

Just go hire a day laborer and save yourself some money. Dale Hughes has an awful reputation in Valdosta/Lowndes County. He has been sued multiple times due to his business practices.

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #973511

Dale Hughes is basically a *** man. The projects he does complete are substandard. Everything he did in our home had to be corrected by a true professional.

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more